Pathologist for Belgian research centerBelgië and USA
If research is your passion and you get energy from working in an international setting, then this job is made for you. For ourclient we are looking for a driven clinical pathologist (histopathologist)
What are you going to do?
- Together with an international team, you will work on biomarkers, bringing together immune surveillance, histopathology, proteomics and genomics.
- You will be working with a large group from all over the world. Every day looks different.
- In addition to the research work, you also have (online) meetings with the pathologists from the other branches. This depends on the research you are doing.
- You also have frequent contact with the customer.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06481
This is you:
- You have completed your clinical pathology studies.
- You have relevant work experience in a hospital.
- You are able to work independently.
- You like it and are able to work in an international setting.
- You have a subspecialty or have a special interest in one of the components of pathology.
- You are looking for a long-term cooperation.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Salary between € 4.000- € 5.000 net per month.
- Office hours.
- Opportunities to further develop within your field.
- Contract for one year with the option of permanent.
- 5 day work week.
- Good work/life balance.
- Enough career opportunities.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!