Psychiatrist for several psychiatric institutionsthe Netherlands
Always dreamed of living in the centre of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your change. The Netherlands are known for the well-organized healthcare system and the modern psychiatry. In the specialized clinics is a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment .On behalf of several of our clients, psychiatry clinics in the east and south of the Netherlands, we are seeking for a psychiatrist (m/f).
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201701455
- Stress resistant
This is you:
- Allround psychiatrist with excellent communicational skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language
- Interest in youth addiction psychiatry
Reasons for choosing this job
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
- The income for medical specialist in the Netherlands is known as one of the highest in Europe and is up to €8760,- gross per month (36 hours working week).
- 30% tax deduction for a period of 5 years.
- 20 days per year for your holidays.
- Training budget of about €4000,- per year.
- Holiday money (8% of your Gross yearly income).
- Flat hierarchy in the clinics.
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!