Psychiatrist Belgian LimburgBelgium (Province of Limburg)
Our client has 13 different outpatient clinics in Belgian Limburg. These outpatient clinics stand for qualitative, accessible and affordable (insured) care. They are modern and tastefully decorated and all have a clear and recognizable signature. Patients can come here for a large number of medical specialists, including psychiatry. The medical specialists all work independently and are given the opportunity to use the waiting areas and consultation rooms. They pay a small percentage for this.
What are you going to do?
- As a psychiatrist you work independently and only on an outpatient basis, the patient comes to the outpatient clinic.
- You work closely with general practitioners, hospitals and psychiatric institutions in the region for referrals and admissions. You must be able to build and maintain these partnerships yourself.
- You are able to keep right your won rapports and you do your own limited administration.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06271
This is you:
- Psychiatrist (general adult).
- You are ready for the next step: your own practice.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a well-functioning team.
- Flexible working hours..
- Parttime is possible
- Starting your private practice without all the bureaucratic hassle.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!