Psychiatrist for a child and adolescent psychiatric organizationThe Netherlands, Overijssel and Drenthe
Our client is a professional and ambitious organization for youth mental health care, which offers its employees plenty of room for initiative and innovation. They work from 30 locations in the Northern, Central and Eastern Netherlands. The team provides care to children and young people with often complex psychiatric problems. As a psychiatrist, you are an important pivot in the treatment of clients and in the development of the organization.. Evidence-based methods are used for this.
What are you going to do?
- You will work in a team of 20 psychiatrists. It is a passionate and innovative team that is constantly looking to develop and implement new ideas, treatments and methods.
- With the best care, at home if possible, you will let the clients retain control over their lives.
- You guide and treat clients with light to very complex problems. You have great expertise in the treatment of combinations of physical and psychological complaints.
- You will work as close as possible to the client and his system, both inpatient and outpatient, ambulatory and mobile.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06593
- Strong communication skills
This is you
- You have completed your psychiatry studies.
- You are a leader in the field
- You enjoy working for an organization with guts
- You are interested in child-youth psychiatry
- You are looking for a workplace where you can work multidisciplinary
- You are looking for a full-time job
Reasons for choosing this job
- An inspiring and academic working environment with a lot of specialist knowledge
- Salary between € 5.430 - € 9.890 gross per month
- 36 hours a week
- Contract for one year with option after one year for an indefinite period
- 8% holiday allowance
- 20 vacation days
- Good work/life balance
- 2 weeks before and after training
- Many career opportunities and training courses (including psychiatry, clinical psychologist, health care training and nursing specialist)
- Annual study budget
- Collegial working atmosphere
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you. Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you!
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.