Psychiatrist for Child and Adolescent PsychiatryNetherlands
Are you able to work solution-oriented and do you have a strong personality? Then we offer you a challenging workplace where you are given the freedom to organize your working hours and activities in such a way that they suit you and do justice to what the organization needs from you. We are looking for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for the North Holland region. What are you going to do As a Child & Youth Psychiatrist you like to take the lead in child psychiatric diagnostics. You work with multi-problem families. You are responsible for individual treatments and group therapies. You work from different theoretical frameworks, including cognitive behavioral therapy, psychotherapy and system therapy. Pharmacotherapy is part of your input. You have an eye for the (inner) safety of children and families. You are a team player and able to transfer your psychiatric knowledge in a team.Because we are a vision-driven, non-traditional care provider, we focus on the intention of the care provision. We aim for real results: sustainable improvement of the quality of life of the young person and the family. To achieve this, we work according to the Wrap Around Care approach. From this approach we not only have an eye for the psychological and psychiatric problems, but also for all areas of life of a young person, such as family, network, school, work and sports. We are strong in that integrated and systemic view.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05638
This is you:
- You are a team player and able to transfer your psychiatric knowledge in a team context
- You have a strong personality and you actively participate in the development of the treatment programs. You do this by participating in the national and regional psychiatrist council, among other things. From there you work on further substantive knowledge development of our organization
- You are a pioneer who is not afraid to tread on uncertain ground
- You are flexible and able to work creatively in a solution-oriented way. You do this with an eye for the context and from open communication. You are strong verbally and in writing.
Reasons for choosing this job
- The possibility to determine your work location yourself. You also get the freedom to organize your working hours and activities in such a way that they suit you and do justice to what the organization needs from you
- The option to target more age groups
- Collegiality is our top priority; we respect each other and each other's wishes and needs and we are a diverse, passionate and pleasant team
- You will receive an agreement for a period of one year with the prospect of permanent employment.
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!