Radiologist in Flanders
You are a full-time staff member in an associative context with the current radiologists.
- You have or obtained recognition in the radiodiagnosis in the course of this academic year.
- A special interest in and expertise in abdominal MRI and prostate MRI is recommended.
- You like to work in a team.
- You take sufficient initiative to keep abreast of new developments in healthcare.
- You are flexible and solution-oriented.
- You support in a positive and active way the realization of our VIP vision on healthcare.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR202004714
- Up to date
- Allround radiologist
Reasons for choosing this job
- Dynamic working environment
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Fully digitized radiology department
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!