Rehabilitation doctor for outpatient clinicBelgium, Limburg
These outpatient clinics stand for qualitative, accessible, and affordable (insured) care. Patients can come here for a large number of medical specialists, including rehabilitation medicine. As a rehabilitation doctor you mainly work in an outpatient setting, the patient comes to the outpatient clinic. You work closely together with general practitioners and hospitals in the region for referrals and consultations. You must be able to build and maintain these partnerships yourself. All outpatient examinations and treatments are performed in this centre. If you have certain equipment yourself, you can take it with you and use it in the outpatient clinics. Other equipment can be purchased in consultation. These outpatient clinics only offer insured care to the patients! The medical specialists all work independently and are given the opportunity to use the waiting areas and consultation rooms. They pay a small percentage for this. The outpatient clinics are modern and tastefully decorated and all have a clear and recognizable signature. The outpatient centre is very well known in the region and has 13 locations.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06272
This is you:
- Allround Rehabilitation doctor/Specialist
- Willing to learn Dutch
Reasons for choosing this job
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a well-functioning team
- Income up to €10.000 Gross per month (with a good running practice)
- Flexible working hours
- Starting your private practice without all the bureaucratic hassle
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Elena grew up in Spain and came to the Netherlands, partly for love and partly to get to know this small and unknown country that offers so many professional opportunities. Elena feels very much at home at Care Force. She knows how to strike the right chord with candidates because she has also chosen a different life in a different country. Elena is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!