Rheumatologist in the Eastern part of the Netherlands
We are looking for a general rheumatologist who can practice rheumatology in the full width of the professions. You perform outpatient activities, whereby you have access to an ultrasound device. Cuticle cappilaroscopy is also done by the department. You also do consultations, if necessary at the nursing departments or the emergency room, and answer questions from general practitioners. We are seeking for a rheumatologists who are flexible and have good communication skills. In addition, you show initiative and you like to work with direct colleagues and other members of staff in the hospital. There is a good working atmosphere in the department of Rheumatology and there is a familiar atmosphere within the hospital. We offer an employment contract of 1.0 FTE. Classification and employment conditions are in accordance with AMS. In 2020 we will move to the new hospital
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR201903685
Reasons for choosing this job
- Modern and centrally located hospital with ambitious vision for the future
- A pleasant, driven and dynamic department
- An annual contract with possible extension
- Training budget in accordance with the conditions of AMS and a salary according to FWG group AMS and holiday allowance of 8.33%
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!