Scrub nurse for various hospitals in the NetherlandsThe Netherlands
During operations and investigations you support the surgeons in the Operation Room (OR). You instrument and assist and as an essential link in the team around a patient you also have a voice. If you think that healthcare can be done differently or better, you will have all the space you need to present your ideas. Teamwork is real teamwork for us. You guide the patient and his family before, during and after the operation. You ensure that everyone feels safe and heard. That is just as obvious to you as your attention to your colleagues. Your work remains fascinating and varied. Partly because you and your team have a drive for innovation and you see opportunities for far-reaching specialization.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR201903536
- Diploma in scrub nursing
- Customer focus
- Attention to patient safety
Reasons for choosing this job
- Salary scale FWG 55, a minimum of € 2,665 and a maximum of € 3,917 gross per month (full-time)
- All the space to be well trained in a close team
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!