NurseZeeland, the Netherlands
About the job
In the position of nurse you provide personal care and guidance to clients and you perform technical nursing procedures. You coordinate care tasks and activities together with the other nurses. You and your colleagues are responsible for the ins and outs of the various department in the nursing (elderly care) home. Tasks and departments are coordinated based on your qualities and expertise, so that you can use them as optimally as possible. In short, we offer you a varied job that gives great satisfaction with room for personal input and development!
- Nursing degree from an EU/EEA country
- EU/EEA nationality
- Basic English communication skills
- Willingness to learn Dutch up to B2 level
- Be available to work as a nurse, for a long period of time in the Netherlands
A better life in the Netherlands working as a nurse
Are you a nurse and dream of taking your career to the next level? Are you ready for a new step in your career? At Care Force we believe in you. We have proven track record since 2002. Care Force has already helped more than 1,000 medical professionals and dentists from across Europe to a new future.
About the job, conditions and organisation
We are looking for nurses for a large elderly care institution with multiple locations in the beautiful province of Zeeland.
- You are going to work in a trusted, values-based, quality and growth-oriented organization.
- You will earn a good yearly salary of 33K – 39K (depending on relevant work experience) gross per year for full-time work, according to the Collective Labour Agreement for nursing homes, old people's homes and home care, classification FWG 35.
- You will be employed with a permanent contract.
- You can make enough hours: 32 - 36 hours per week employment.
- Possibility of annual salary adjustment.
- 22 - 24 days paid holiday per annum.
- A good work-life balance without overtime.
- The organisation offers many career and growth opportunities.
- You will work with nice, friendly and open-minded colleagues.
Why choosing for Care Force?
Starting your career abroad is a big step, and we understand that, and that's why we are ready to offer you all the necessary support to make your dream became true. Our dedicated team will help you through the entire process. How?
- With our own Language Academy you will start your career abroad with the right language skills.
- We take care of the process from A to Z: from the first meeting to your first working day.
- We arrange all documents and arrange all bureaucratic formalities: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Our professional team will ensure that you can feel at home in your new environment, so you can fully focus on your career abroad; practicing your profession as a nurse.
Start learning Dutch in 8 weeks with our Online program while you’re in your country
For this job it is important that you are willing to learn Dutch. You will study together with a buddy accordingly with the course material, and your progress will be closely monitored by a certificated teacher. In this stage it will required from you only 2 hours a day, in your free time. This is a real investment in yourself, and in your new future. After completing the 8-weeks course, our teachers will have a good impression of your learnability. After obtaining the A1 Certificate, comes the following step: 4 weeks Online-Intensive program while you’re still in your country. After passing the A2 exam, you will be invited to the Netherlands, and follow our In-house intensive language training for the next 3 months, and after that you will have the right Dutch language level to start with your new job as a nurse in the Netherlands!
Our unique offer: housing and pocket money
Care Force will provide you with housing and pocket money, while you are studying. So you can fully focus on the Dutch language! In addition, we offer you the opportunity to extend this offer, so that you can also get through the first three months of your employment contract without any worries.
Very important to know: before you start with the language course, we assure you a permanent job as a nurse in the Netherlands.
About the application process
Care Force guides you step by step. We assist you throughout the process, from the first phone / video call to the onboarding to make sure you are happy with your new job. Together we go through the application procedure, we organize the administrative and organizational matters and guide you with language training and housing. Please take the first step by sending your resume and doing an interview! From that moment on you can participate from home with our 8 week online language training.Thanks to us, you can fully focus on your profession, while we arrange everything for you: from contract negotiations and housing, to banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or would you like to receive more information? Then register, without any obligation, via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you!
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!