Our services for candidates
- How it works
- Our services for candidates
Find your new job via Care Force
At Care Force, we are committed to providing exceptional support to our candidates, allowing them to focus on their career and make a smooth transition to a new country.
Our range of services includes:
- Exciting job vacancies for medical professionals in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Support with relocation, including finding a home and registering at the municipality
- Arranging your registration with the BIG, RIZIV or UNAMI
- Guidance throughout the process of job application and contract negotiations
- Assistance with learning Dutch up to the required level in just 6 months, with the support of a Dutch host family during your language course
- Assistance with opening a bank account and arranging required insurances
- Arranging a 30% tax benefit for doctors and dentists (only in the Netherlands)
- Assistance with finding a school and childcare, for those with families
Additionally, for those relocating to Belgium, our services also include:
- Homologation of diploma
- Assistance with registration at the Order of your profession
- Assistance with organizing all matters related to self-employed status, including tax and legal issues
We take pride in offering a comprehensive range of services that help our candidates achieve their career goals and make a successful transition to a new country.
To learn more about our services, please contact us directly or browse our vacancies.