We empower your adventure
Over 20 years of experience in medical recruitment
Taking your career abroad is a big step. That’s when you need a professional team who can guide you smoothly through all the procedures and help you to quickly find your way in another country. We are Care Force. We have over 20 years of experience in medical recruitment. We empower your adventure.
Care Force only mediates candidates who:
- are working in the medical field;
- have an EU/EEA nationality;
- hold an EU degree;
- master English (or French) at a full professional proficiency level;
- are willing to learn Dutch (enroll now for more information about the Care Force Language Academy);
- are willing to relocate permanent to the Netherlands or Belgium in the foreseeable future.
- Since 2002
- Helped more than 1,000 medical professionals towards a better future
- Specialist in labor mediation for foreign healthcare professionals
- Clients in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Multidisciplinary team
Featured job vacancies
Nurse elderly care Zeeland, the Netherlands
As a Caregiver in one of the nursing homes, you provide personalized care and support to clients, as well as perform nursing procedures.
Medical doctor The Netherlands, several locations
Looking for a function of medical doctor in insurance medicine? Explore our job vacancy for medical specialists in the Netherlands. Apply now!
Junior dentist The Netherlands, several locations
Recent grad? Grow professionally in the Netherlands! Multiple job openings for junior dentists. Learn, grow, and practice independently under expert guidance. Join us now!
Why working in the Netherlands or Belgium?
More and more medical professionals and dentists are discovering career opportunities in the Netherlands or Belgium. A good salary, great fringe benefits, a healthy work-life balance and a lot of future prospects.
Before you can start working under a foreign diploma, you have to go through extensive procedures. There is a lot involved. From diploma recognition and certificates, to finding accommodation and taking language courses.
Care Force makes sure you can get started quickly in the Netherlands or Belgium, with the right documents, the right preparation, and the right language skills.
- Above average salary and excellent fringe benefits
- Great work-life balance
- Good career opportunities