- Our vacancies
About the organization
For our client, an established regional hospital, known as the largest employer in the region, we are seeking a skilled neurologist to join its department. The hospital has 340 beds with 1,200 staff. The hospital holds cooperation as its core value. This collaboration extends not only among colleagues but also across departments and campuses, allowing for constant constructive consultation and learning from each other. The hospital is situated in a prime location on the linguistic border of the Flemish Ardennes and Le Pays des, making it an ideal place to work and live.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07991
- Problem-solving skills
- Physical and emotional resilience
- Empathy and compassion
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
This is you
- You are a specialist physician in neurology
- You have knowledge of EEG and EMG
- You have good communication skills
- You have a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Basic knowledge of French is a plus
- Willing to learn Dutch
Reasons for choosing this job
- You will be working as self-employed doctor
- You will be working full time, part-time negotiable
- Performance based income €150.000- €250.000 gross per year
- Possibility of developing a subspecialist activity in neurology in consultation with colleagues
- Opportunity to determine the working hours, holidays etc.
- The costs for the Dutch language course will be covered through a training agreement after signing your contract
- Possibility to obtain your RIZIV registration
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Are you the match?
If you feel you are the match for this position, apply while it is still available. Register and you will be contacted by one of our recruiters if you are a match. Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Contact us.
Do you want to start working in the Netherlands or Belgium, or would you like to meet with us for personalized information and advice? Contact us now!