Psychiatrist for institution in LimburgThe Netherlands, Limburg
Do you dream of a job as a psychiatrist where you are challenged every day to get the best out of yourself? To work together in a multidisciplinary team without hierarchy where humor is an important factor? Then this is the right vacancy for you in Limburg. Our client is a mental healthcare institution, which is fully in motion according to the new strategic course. The core values of the organization are expertise, recovery-oriented work, professional development and humor.
What are you going to do?
As a psychiatrist you have a choice in the following sections Child & Adolescent, Adult Care and Elderly Care.
- You will work in a team of 20 psychiatrists. It is a passionate and innovative team that is constantly looking to develop and implement new ideas, treatments and methods.
- With the best care, as at home as possible, you will let the clients retain control over their lives.
- You guide and treat clients with light to very complex problems. You have great expertise in the treatment of combinations of physical and psychological complaints.
- You will work as close as possible to the client and his system, both inpatient and outpatient, ambulatory and mobile.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05990, CAR06268, CAR06267
- All-round psychiatrist
- Easy going
- Bridge builder
- Strong communication skills
- You have a clear vision of psychiatry
This is you:
- You have (almost) completed your studies in psychiatry.
- You can switch quickly.
- You like to work in a team
- You are a strong communicator.
- You are eager to learn and want to keep developing yourself.
- You are well aware of the developments within modern psychiatry.
- You are an expert in multidisciplinary collaboration and can switch quickly due to the short communication lines.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement for psychiatry with a maximum (full-time) € 9 681 gross per month.
- Full-time or part-time work is negotiable. 36-hour workweek (is full-time)
- 30% tax benefit for 5 years.
- 20 vacation days per year (based on full-time).
- Annual budget for continuing education and training.
- Enthusiastic team with colleagues.
- Beautiful environment to live and work.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you !
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.