Care taker 3-IGVarious care homes in the Netherlands
In the position of Care taker 3IG you provide personal care and guidance to clients and you perform technical nursing procedures. You coordinate care tasks and activities together with the other nurses. You and your colleagues are responsible for the ins and outs of the neighborhood. Hereby we look at your qualities and expertise, so that you can use them as optimally as possible. In short, we offer you a varied job that gives great satisfaction with room for personal input and development!
- You have an open receptive attitude and you think in solutions
- You stimulate and convince in contacts with clients, network and volunteers;
- You give customers the space and respect to be in charge.
Reasons for choosing this job
- A good balance between work and private life.
- A salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Nursing homes, Care homes and Home care, classification FWG 35 (depending on relevant work experience a maximum of € 2,668.93 gross per month for full-time employment)
- The chance to be able to really look for opportunities for our clients
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!