Living and working abroad as graduates
Benefits for graduates working abroad
Congratulations on your recent graduation! If you're looking to start your career in a new country, we have fantastic opportunities for you in the Netherlands and Belgium, even if you don't have any prior working experience.
Our clients are actively seeking candidates with varying levels of experience, making it ideal for recent graduates like yourself. In fact, certain clients specifically welcome candidates without experience, as they are more adaptable to training within the clinic's parameters, culture, and work ethic.
We understand that as a recent graduate, transitioning to a foreign country, learning a new language, and gaining your initial work experience can be a bit challenging. Don't worry, we have you covered as a recent graduate student with the following benefits:
- Our Language learning is primarily done online before you eventually relocate to the Netherlands. Every candidate is new and undergoes the same process.
- Physical lessons will be conducted with the same online group at a beautiful location in Arnhem. If you follow the plan accordingly, you will stay with the same group until you begin working.
- During the language training, you will stay with a Dutch guest family. If you're concerned about adapting to a new environment, rest assured! We carefully match you with a guest family experienced in welcoming students and helping them settle into their new surroundings. These families are partnered with Care Force and possess extensive knowledge of the relocation process. You'll feel at home from day one. The guest hostesses, who may be couples or single individuals, will provide emotional support and be actively involved with you. In fact, candidates often develop strong relationships with their guest families, who essentially become their own families in the Netherlands. They assist with cultural matters, help you navigate your new surroundings, practice the language, and ensure you never feel alone or overwhelmed in a foreign country. The guest families create a secure and welcoming environment from day one.
- The healthcare system in the Netherlands is highly advanced, ensuring that your first job experience takes place in a modern and well-developed environment. Your colleagues are renowned for being friendly and supportive.
- As part of the language training program, you will participate in various workshops and social events to fully prepare you for your new career.
- Sharing this experience with a group of individuals who share the same dreams as you will make the process easier. During this period, you'll have the opportunity to make lifelong friends.
- Personal coaching and even an online meet and greet with your parents or family can be arranged.
How amazing is it that you get to extend your student life for a few months in an international environment, with all the support you need to excel in your first job?