Meet team Care Force in Croatia
Since 2002 Care Force has been contributing and helping to solving the healthcare shortage in the Netherlands and Belgium. We have guided more than 1,000 successful placements of foreign medical professionals and dentists from across Europe to a better future and Croatian candidates are always well seen, hard workers and eager to reach their goal. Because of this, we are happy to announce that on October 30th we will be in Zagreb, Croatia to meet the candidates and give information about the process.
Think of questions such as:
- How long will it take before I can work in the Netherlands or Belgium?
- What am I going to earn?
- How are matters such as pension and insurance arranged?
- What tax benefits are there?
- What is the difference between working and living in the Netherlands and Belgium?
- What about the work/life balance?
- What are the biggest (cultural) differences?
- What does my career path look like?
- How will I learn the Dutch language?
- What does the application process look like?
- How is the accommodation arranged?
- What help does Care Force offer in finding childcare or schools?
Are you considering a career abroad?
Our recruiters, Tracy and Elena, will be at the Expomedics event on 30 October in Zagreb and will be ready to give you a better insight into the process of fulfilling your dream of a career in either the Netherlands or Belgium.
October 30, 2021 - Zagreb - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Street Gajeva 1, 10000, Zagreb
Sign up: ExpoMedics Event - Zagreb
We look forward to meet you in person. If you are not able to visit the ExpoMedics physical event, please take the time to visit our virtual stand.