- Our vacancies
- A modern, spacious and multicultural clinic is seeking for a dentist!
A modern, spacious and multicultural clinic is seeking for a dentist!Genk, Belgium
Are you an experienced dentist, who likes to work in a multicultural environment and with modern equipment? This employer with 4 different locations in one of the most beautiful regions in Belgium is looking for you. So do not hesitate and please react if you are interested in this vacancy!
What are you going to do?
In this modern clinic, you are goint to contribute to a good oral health of your patients. After an intensive trainig period, where you learn everything about working with the available devices, you will start independently. Off course, there will be plenty of opportunities to consult or discuss with your fellow dentists. You will also team up with an assistent.
Besides this, a dental technician is visiting this clinic weekly, to measure up dentures (on implants)
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06673
- Attaches great importance to a good oral health of children
- Affinity with crownpreparations
- Likes to work with endodontic treatments
This is you
- You have completed your studies in dentistry
- You must speak the Dutch language at B1 level before you can apply
- You have at least 3 years of working experience
- You like to do crown preparations
- You are familiar with extractions
- Endodontics are your favourite
- You like to contribute to a good oral health care of children
Reasons for choosing this job
- Working as a self-employed person
- Your income will be based on a percentage of the revenu
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to gain a RIZIV, by following the internship phase
- Weekly presence of a dental technician
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunity for further training
- Great working atmosphere / team / colleagues
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.
Do you want to start working in the Netherlands or Belgium, or would you like to meet with us for personalized information and advice? Contact us now!