Dental Technician in AmsterdamDental Technician | The Netherlands, Amsterdam
Our client is an Amsterdam-based dental laboratory specializing in the latest digital techniques and high-quality materials. As an officially recognized DSD laboratory, they pride themselves on having a vibrant team of well-trained and client-oriented professionals.
Their expertise lies in various areas, including crown and bridge work such as zirconium, empress, and e.Max, as well as crowns on implants, veneers, study models, rebasing, repairs (even within a day), frame extension, partial dentures, plate with one element, splints, whitening spoons, and night bits.
What are you going to do?
As a dental technician, you will start with a short but intensive training period to familiarize yourself with all the protocols and methods. Although regular working hours are common, there may be instances when you'll need to work longer to prioritize patients.
You may also need to liaise with patients directly to ensure the correct color of the crown is produced. Additionally, discussing your working piece with a dentist is common practice.
- Some experience
- Has knowledge and skills of digital technology, or is open to learning it
This is you
- You are a dental technician
- You have 3 years of working experience
- You really enjoy working with a team
- You are secure
- Your patient is always your priority
- Development is really important for you and you would like to know about digital techniques
- You live in or The Netherlands or Belgium or you are willing to relocate
- You want to apply for a long term period
A good basic level of communication in Dutch will contribute to a better communication. Are you not able to speak Dutch yet? We can help you!
Reasons for choosing this job
- Salary between € 2,500 and € 3,500 gross per month
- 25 holidays, based on a fulltime contract
- Cooperation with a skilled team
- Good work/life balance
- Budget for education
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Master English in a professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.