Dentist with RIZIV wanted for the heart of BrusselsDentist | Belgium
This client is looking for an experienced dentist for a modern practice located in a pleasant and vibrant neighborhood of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport. You are available quickly and can work independently, have in-depth knowledge of dentistry and prosthodontic care, and show motivation. Additionally, if interested, you have the opportunity to take over the practice in the future. If you speak fluent French and possibly Dutch, you are the ideal candidate for this practice.
What are we looking for?
The practice is seeking a general dentist who holds a valid RIZIV-number and specializes in prosthodontic care, or at least has affinity with prosthodontic care. Furthermore, as a dentist, you should have experience with root canals, extractions, crowns, and cleanings. You also need AFCN recognition to be able to take X-rays. If you are this dentist and are looking for a new challenge in a beautiful location in the Belgian capital, come and introduce yourself!
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR08690
- Fluent in French
This is you
- You have completed a dental education.
- You have an RIZIV number ending in 001 (general dentist).
- You have AFCN recognition.
- You are proficient in the French language.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Growth opportunities (practice takeover).
- Independent work.
- Great location.
- Good earnings.
- Working hours to be determined.
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Eager to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recuiter can contact you.
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.