Dentist mobile dentistry for practice with social purposeDentist | The Netherlands, several locations
Our client offers on-site dental care through a mobile dental bus that functions as a fully equipped dental practice on wheels. The spacious and bright vehicle is equipped with all the modern facilities that a professional dentist needs to practice their profession effectively. From comfortable furniture to X-ray equipment and a powerful Wi-Fi connection, ensuring a fast connection with the location where the dentist is working.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06533
- Allround dentist
- Team player
What are you going to do?
Working as a dentist in mobile oral care involves practicing in a professional, mobile dental unit that operates in constantly changing environments. Alongside an experienced dental assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care and emergency assistance to a diverse range of patients, including asylum seekers, children, expats, and seniors.
This is you
- You have (almost) completed your dental education
- You are a recognized general dentist who wants to provide dental care to children and adults with pain and chewing complaints
- You are in possession of a diploma radiation hygiene 5a/m or are willing to obtain this
- You have an affinity with helping the less fortunate in society
- Proactive, helpful, service- and people-oriented
- Collegial, committed, and empathetic
- In possession of a driver's license and car
Reasons to choose this job
- Good earnings, based on a 36-hour workweek €4,500 - €6,000 gross per month (depening on knowledge and experience)
- 30% tax benefit
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment
- Your liability insurance will be paid
- Dutch language course expenses covered through a training agreement after signing your contract and starting work
- You will work in a fully equipped mobile solo practice
- You are part of a self-managing team
- You will be assisted by an experienced Dutch dental assistant
- If you have a driver's license, are willing to work full-time, and are willing to work at multiple locations, a lease car is negotiable
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English in a full professional proficiency level, and eager to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.