Dentist with some work experienceBelgium, several locations
For several modern dental practices in Belgium, we are looking for dentists with a few years of work experience who can immediately work independently and who feel like getting started.
What are you going to do?
- Preventive and curative dentistry
- You will become part of an experienced team where regular peer consultation takes place. There is sufficient space to give your own interpretation to the work and the responsibility.
- You make diagnoses and draw up a treatment plan.
- You direct the assistants.
- You ensure correct file formation in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- Collaboration with internal dental hygienist(s) and other dentist(s).
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06535
- Allround dentist
This is you
- You have completed your dental education.
- You are a dentist with several years of work experience.
- You consider continuing education to be important in your personal and professional development.
- You can work well independently as well as in a team.
Reasons to choose this job
- Working as a self-employed person.
- Working part-time is possible.
- Working days are in consultation.
- You can gain experience in multiple practices.
- You only work with A-brand materials.
- Excellent continuing education opportunities.
- Good work/life balance.
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.