- Our vacancies
- Experienced dentist
Experienced dentistThe Netherlands, several locations
For several modern dental practices in the Netherlands, we are looking for dentists with a more than 5 years of work experience who can immediately work independently and who feel like getting started.
What are you going to do?
- Preventive and curative dentistry
- You will become part of an experienced team where regular peer consultation takes place. There is sufficient space to give your own interpretation to the work and the responsibility
- You make diagnoses and draw up a treatment plan
- You direct the assistants
- You ensure correct file formation in accordance with legislation and regulations
- Collaboration with internal dental hygienist(s) and other dentist(s)
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06535
This is you
- You have completed your dental education
- You are a dentist with more than 5 years of work experience
- You consider continuing education to be important in your personal and professional development
- You can work well independently as well as in a team
Reasons to choose this job
- Salary between €5,000 and €6,500 gross per month (based of full-time)
- 30% tax benefit for a period of 5 year
- At least 4 weeks of paid holiday
- You will work in an inspiring, professional working environment as a member of a motivated team
- You can gain experience in multiple practices
- You will work with the most modern instruments and materials
- Excellent opportunities for continuing education and professional development.
- The dental clinic will help you with your professional development
- Working days are in consultation
- Good work/life balance
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.
Do you want to start working in the Netherlands or Belgium, or would you like to meet with us for personalized information and advice? Contact us now!