General dentistStadskanaal, The Netherlands
Have you finished your study of dentistry, do you (almost) have your BIG registration and are you searching for a clinic with a sufficient amount of patients, with interesting treatment plans? Don’t hesitate and continue reading this text!
What are you going to do?
This modern and nice furbished clinic is located in the centre of stadskanaal. Duet o the increase of the amount of patients, this clinic is looking for a general dentist. Together with your experienced colleagues, you will get here the opportunity do develop yourself and creating a bond with your patients. Deze patients are varieted from young, to a certain age.
After a short period, where you will be comfortable with the protocols, the devices, the materials and the dental software, you will start independently as a dentist, together with your assistant. If you have certain questions during your treatment, feel free to ask anything to you fellow dentist, who is also walking around in the clinic.
The clinic gives you clearly the opportunity to develop yourself. Due to this, your job as a dentist will always be challenging and you will always be updated!
- Needs to speak Dutch on B2 level
- (on a short term) BIG registered
This is you
- You have completed your studies of dentistry
- You (nearly) have your BIG registration
- You speak Dutch on B2 level
- You are patient
- Prevention is really important for you
- You live in or nearby Stadskanaal or you are willing to relocate
- You want to apply for a long term period
Reasons for choosing this job
- Fixed or percentage based salary
- Parttime or fulltime
- Focus on collaboration
- A great team with nice colleagues
- A good work/life balance
- Focus on personal developing development
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.