- Our vacancies
For a dental practice in a beautiful location on the Belgian coast, we are looking for a passionate general dentist to join their team. This practice adheres to a strong concept: Quality Dental Care, a Team where the patient is at the center, and with the correct technical approach. As a dentist at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work in a great team, further develop yourself, and provide the best dental care to patients.
What are we looking for?
The practice is looking for a general dentist who holds a valid RIZIV (Rijksinstituut voor Ziekte- en Invaliditeitsverzekering) and specializes in prosthodontic care, or at least has an affinity for prosthodontic care. In addition, as a dentist, you should also have experience with root canals, extractions, crowns, and cleanings. You should also have AFCN recognition to be able to take X-rays. If you are this dentist and are looking for a new challenge in a beautiful location on the Belgian coast, come and introduce yourself!
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR08648
- Team player
- You want to work at a prime location
This is you
- You have completed your dental education
- You are a recent graduate or have some experience in general dentistry
- You are a team player
- You have a B1 level proficiency in the Dutch language
- Proficiency in the French language is a plus
- You reside in the vicinity of the practice (maximum 30-40 minutes)
Reasons for choosing this job
- Part-time work is possible (from 20 hours)
- Modern and professional practice
- Competitive salary
- Working days to be determined in consultation
- Living on the beautiful Belgian coast
- Good work/life balance
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.
Do you want to start working in the Netherlands or Belgium, or would you like to meet with us for personalized information and advice? Contact us now!