Seeking: Talented Dentist for a Leading ChainGeneral dentist | Belgium
Are you a passionate general dentist looking for clinical independence, professional support, continuous education and team spirit? Then you may be the dentist we are looking for!
What are you going to do?
An international dental chain has more than 100 multidisciplinary practices in four countries and is looking for an ambitious and dedicated general dentist who shares the focus on quality, prevention, innovation and service with this chain. They believe that providing quality dental care and building long-term partnerships with their patients is the key to success.
As a general dentist with this company, you will have the opportunity to be part of a close-knit team of dental professionals who focus on providing the best possible care to its patients. You will work in an environment focused on continuous professional development, where you will have access to the latest technologies and treatment methods.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR08427
- 3 years of work experience
This is you
- You are focused on quality, prevention, innovation, and service.
- You are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career.
- You have completed a degree in dentistry.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience.
- You enjoy working in a team and want to continue developing yourself.
- You are willing to learn the Dutch language to at least B1 level.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Competitive salary
- Clinical independence you need to function optimally as a dentist
- Professional support and expertise from the international network of dental professionals
- The opportunity to collaborate with fellow dentists and other specialists
- Space to share and improve your own expertise and experience
- Very good working conditions
- Modern practices and opportunities for continuous development
- Working hours in consultation with the employer
- Good work-life balance Working for a renowned (international) company
- Opportunities to work at multiple locations
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Eager to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.