Orthodontist with ambitionOrthodontist | Netherlands, several locations
We are currently seeking experienced orthodontists to work independently in modern dental practices located throughout the Netherlands. If you are a dentist with a recognized specialization in orthodontics and have a few years of work experience, then we would love to hear from you.
What are you going to do?
As an orthodontist, you will be responsible for developing and managing your own patient files. With the support of an experienced orthodontist, you will have the opportunity to create treatment plans and work alongside a professional and dynamic team to help your patients achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.
Using the latest digital techniques, you will be able to provide top-notch orthodontic care. Don't worry if you lack experience in these modern techniques a collegae is always happy to help and provide you with the necessary training.
- Recognised specialization in orthodontics
- Speaks Dutch or is willing to learn
- (in term) BIG registered
This is you
- You have completed your dentistry studies
- (in term) BIG registered
- You have a recognized specialization in orthodontics
- You are a starter, or have several years of working experience
- You are able to implement treatment plans
- You enjoy working with children as well as adults
- You would like to develop yourself in the most modern techniques
- You are available for different locations in The Netherlands
Reasons for choosing this job
- Salary between €4,500 and €6,500 gross per month (based on full-time)
- 30% tax benefit for a period of 5 year
- Evening shifts in consultation
- Contract for a definite period, hereafter in an indefinite period
- At least 20 days of paid holiday
- You work with a fun and professional team
- There is room for training or additional studies
- Good secondary employment conditions
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Have a dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Master the English language
- Master the Dutch language or are willing to learn Dutch through our own Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate the Netherlands in the foreseeable future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.