- Our vacancies
- Independent orthodontist
What are you going to do?
Are you a dentist with a recognized specialization in orthodontics and looking to take your career to the next level? Do you dream of building your own patient file, drawing up treatment plans, and using the most modern and digital techniques in orthodontics? Then this vacancy is for you!
As an orthodontist, you will have the opportunity to work with nice clients and develop your skills to build your own patient file. With the support of an experienced orthodontist, you will create personalized treatment plans and work with a professional team to ensure your patients achieve a beautiful smile.
To do this, you will use cutting-edge, digital techniques, which may be new to you. However, the team of skilled colleagues will provide you with intensive training and guidance to ensure you become an expert in these techniques.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07284
- Recognised specialization in orthodontics
- Speaks Dutch or is willing to learn
- (in term) RIZIV registered
This is you
- You have completed your dentistry studies
- You have a recognized specialization in orthodontics
- You are a starter, or have several years of working experience
- You are able to implement treatment plans
- You enjoy working with children as well as adults
- You would like to develop yourself in the most modern techniques
Reasons for choosing this job
- Working as an independent contractor
- Full-time employment
- Collaborate with a supportive and dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities, including additional education or training programs
- Good secondary employment benefits
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Have a dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Master the English language
- Master the Dutch language or are willing to learn Dutch through our own Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate Belgium (or the Netherlands) in the foreseeable future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.
Do you want to start working in the Netherlands or Belgium, or would you like to meet with us for personalized information and advice? Contact us now!