Dermatologist for outpatient clinicDermatologist | Belgium, Limburg
Our client has 13 different outpatient clinics in Belgian Limburg. These outpatient clinics stand for qualitative, accessible and affordable (insured) care. They are modern and tastefully decorated and all have a clear and recognizable signature. Patients can come here for a large number of medical specialists, including dermatology. The medical specialists all work independently and are given the opportunity to use the waiting areas and consultation rooms. They pay a small percentage for this.
What are you going to do?
The dermatologists mainly work with classical dermatology, they use the government set (insured care) rates. Aesthetic dermatology is possible in consultation with the management of the outpatient clinics, but this will not be the core business.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06269
This is you
- All-round dermatologist.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a well-functioning team
- Income up to € 10,000 Gross per month (with a good running practice)
- Flexible working hours
- Starting your private practice without all the bureaucratic hassle
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.