Dermatologist for diagnostic centerBelgium, Flanders
The 2 dermatologists run a busy clinic. The ultramodern centre is looking for a classically trained dermatologist with knowledge and experience in aesthetic dermatology. Good communication skills are a must, learning the Dutch language before the starting date in the centre is a requirement
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR202004008
This is you:
- Allround classic dermatologist
- Knowledge and experienced in the aesthetic dermatology
- Available on short notice
- Willing and able to learn Dutch
Reasons for choosing this job
- A pleasant and professional working environment.
- The income of a medical specialist in Belgium is known as one of the highest in Europe
- The possibility to combine aesthetic and classic dermatology
- pleasant and professional working climate.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Tracy grew up in Brazil and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in the United States for two years as an au pair and then came to the Netherlands for love. Tracy is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Tracy is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.