Diagnostic ophthalmologist for an outpatient clinicBelgium, Brussels
Are you looking for a new challenge and have you often thought about starting your own practice in ophthalmology? But do you look up to all the hassle that this entails? Then this vacancy is ideal for you. You do not need a startup fee and you receive a percentage of all medical procedures you perform. Every month you make a digital overview of all the transactions you have performed, you will receive your turnover less the costs for facility services, etc. This way you can easily join.
About our client
For our client, an outpatient center in the center of Brussels, we are looking for an all-round diagnostic ophthalmologist. This organization has various locations in Flanders and Brussels. We are especially looking for an ophthalmologist for the Brussels location. Our client focuses mainly on insured care and the patient population is very diverse and multicultural.
What are you going to do?
- You will work as an all-round ophthalmologist, your work involves consultations, minimal surgery which can be performed without anesthesia or operating room and furthermore all diagnostic procedures in the field of ophthalmology.
- You will work as a self-employed ophthalmologist without staff, you will set your own agenda and determine for yourself what you do in the medical procedures.
- You can refer patients for operations to various hospitals in the immediate vicinity.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201500711
- Allround ophthalmologist
- Being able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
This is you
- You have completed your studies in ophthalmology.
- You have at least 1 year of work experience.
- You are able to organize your own work.
- You enjoy working in a multicultural setting.
- You have perseverance.
- You are looking for independent work
- You are interested in entrepreneurship.
- You are fluent in French.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Income based on work up to €10,000 gross per month.
- Full-time or part-time is negotiable.
- Flexible working hours.
- Indefinite contract.
- Holidays to be determined yourself.
- Working as a self-employed person.
- Good work/life balance.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!