Family Physician position for a modern clinic in AmsterdamFamily Physician | Amsterdam Netherlands
If you are passionate about delivering quality healthcare and making a positive impact on the well-being of our community this opportunity is for you!
This is a modern medical facility prioritizing visitor comfort with 8 dental treatment rooms, 2 physiotherapy treatment rooms, and 1 general practitioner room. Their holistic approach is centered around providing a comprehensive and comfortable experience focused on the well-being of our visitors.
As a General Practitioner in our facility, you will be the primary point of contact for general care, preventive healthcare, chronic conditions, minor medical procedures, and more. We are committed to offering quality medical services to our community.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07779
This is you
- Recently graduated Family Doctor with an EU diploma
- Proficient in English
- Willing to learn Dutch
- Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team
- EU nationality
Reasons for choosing this job
- Autonomy and Expertise: Experience the autonomy of working as an independent family physician..
- Performance-Driven Earnings: Achieve a performance-based income of up to €8000 gross per month(full-time).
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Choose from negotiable full-time or part-time working options to suit your lifestyle.
- Job Security:: Enjoy the stability of an indefinite contract.
- Balanced Life: Benefit from flexible holiday arrangements, promoting a harmonious work-life balance.
Take the first step with Care Force
With over 20 years of experience, our team has earned a strong reputation for connecting European medical professionals with exciting job opportunities in the Netherlands and Belgium. We specialize in making the application process easy, providing assistance with important documents and accommodation, and offering Dutch language courses for non-Dutch speakers. Trust Care Force to help you discover your dream job and ensure a seamless transition abroad.
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter contact you!
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.