General psychiatrist for an organization in Limburg (NL)The Netherlands, Maastricht/Heerlen
Are you a graduated general psychiatrist? Are you good at keeping your head together? Are you looking for a job where no day is the same? Then this vacancy is for you.
What are you going to do?
An organization in Limburg (NL) is looking for a general psychiatrist. The organization offers care to children, youth, and young adults. You are given the opportunity to see which target group suits you best.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07299
This is you
- You are a general psychiatrist
- You have knowledge of evidence-based and best practice treatment methods in mental health care or you are interested in becoming proficient
- You are willing to participate in scientific research and contribute to the training of interns
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team
- You see the challenges in complex problems
- You have an affinity with the target audience
- You enjoy being responsible for direct patient care
- Humane care is of paramount importance to you
- You speak Dutch at B2+ level. Is your Dutch not good enough yet? Then you can improve your level via our Care Force Language academy
Reasons for choosing this job
- €10,163 gross, based on 36 hours. Including a temporary surcharge of 5% under the specialist policy
- Number of hours is negotiable
- A personal development budget (PB) that you can invest in your own physical and mental health, or in your career
- You get a contract for an indefinite period
- Full-time or part-time is possible
- The organization offers a generous leave scheme
- An active staff association and space to engage in fun activities with the team.
- Extra support to keep the administrative burden as low as possible
- Possibility to specialize or to treat a wide variety of problems.
- Nice colleagues and a motivated team
- Good work/life balance
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English at a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you. Register without obligation via our registration form so that Lourdes can contact you!
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.