- Our vacancies
- Medical doctor in Occupational Medicine
Medical doctor in Occupational MedicineThe Netherlands, multiple locations possible
Our client is a young and innovative occupational health service that positions itself as a partner for organizations seeking effective support in the implementation of occupational health and absenteeism management. As a fully certified occupational health service, they have everything at their disposal to resolve and prevent sickness and disability.
What will you be doing?
Your activities will be diverse and include preventive measures, sickness absence management (Sickness Benefits Act, Return to Work Scheme, and wage continuation), health and disability claim assessment, and advice to organizations, prevention officers, and works council members.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with a pleasant work and learning environment, where close collaboration is natural.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07233
This is you
- You have completed your medical studies
- You are willing to get a BIG registration (CareForce helps you with that)
- You have a broad basic knowledge, which you would like to apply in a business environment
- You are a starter or have a few years of work experience as a doctor
- You would like to work at the intersection of work and health
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to listen well
- You are able to get your advice acted upon
- You are willing to learn Dutch up to the B2+ level (via our Care Force Language academy)
Reasons for choosing this job
- Starting salary of €4,500 gross per month
- 30% tax benefit for a period of 5 year
- Employment of 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to specialize as a company doctor
- 8% bonus for good performance and achieving targets
- Company phone, laptop, and car provided
- 8% holiday allowance
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Great work-life balance (working during office hours)
- A broad and varied customer base, providing many opportunities for personal and professional development in the health and safety service sector
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to start working in the Netherlands or Belgium, or would you like to meet with us for personalized information and advice? Contact us now!