Medical doctor in Occupational MedicineThe Netherlands, multiple locations possible
Do you want to work at the intersection of work and health? Are you looking for a varied job and do you want to work during office hours? Do you find it interesting to advise employers and employees? Then we would like to get in touch with you to tell you more about this challenging position.
Our client is a young and innovative occupational health and safety service. As a fully certified occupational health and safety service, they have everything they need to solve and prevent illness and incapacity for work. This organization is part of a larger label. They invest in innovative collaboration between medical, labor expert and absenteeism monitoring disciplines. Within the organization we work based on the conviction that optimal use of available potential is always the best approach for all parties.
What are you going to do?
- Your work is varied. For example: preventive activities, sick leave counseling (Sickness Act, WGA and continued payment of wages), health and claim assessment for occupational disability and advice to organizations.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary team, in a pleasant working and learning climate, where close cooperation is a matter of course.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR202004981
This is you:
- You have completed your medical studies.
- You have a broad basic knowledge, which you would like to apply in a business environment.
- You are a starter or have a few years of work experience as a doctor.
- You would like to work at the intersection of work and health.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are able to listen well.
- You are able to get your advice acted upon.
Reasons to choose this job
- Employment of 40 hours per week.
- You can specialize as a company doctor.
- Starting salary of € 4,000 gross per month.
- 8% bonus for good performance and achieving targets.
- Company phone, laptop and car.
- 30 vacation days.
- Holiday pay.
- Thanks to a broad and varied customer base, this health and safety service offers you many opportunities and development perspectives.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!