Ophthalmologist for a private clinic in BelgiumOphthalmologist | Belgium, East-Flanders
About the organization
Our client, a private clinic located in East -Flanders, specializes in a range of eye care services. The clinic has a team of experienced and highly skilled ophthalmologists who are dedicated to providing the best possible care to their patients. The clinic's focus is on providing personalized, compassionate care, utilizing advanced technology and equipment.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for providing comprehensive eye care services to patients, including performing eye exams, diagnosing and treating eye diseases and conditions, and performing surgeries when necessary.
- You will be working in a team of 12 professionals.
- You will be expected to have a focus on the areas of expertise of the clinic, such as Lasik, ReLEx SMILE laser eye surgery, lens implantation, dry eye treatment, cataract surgery, eyelid correction, and macular degeneration.
- You are skilled in using advanced technology and equipment to provide accurate diagnoses and effective treatments.
- You will be expected to maintain up-to-date knowledge of advancements in your field and apply them to your practice.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07634
- Attention to detail
- Technical skills
- Good communication skills
This is you
- You have completed your studies in ophthalmology
- You have at least 1 year of work experience
- You are able to organize your own work
- You have perseverance
- You are looking for independent work
Reasons for choosing this job
- Work as a self-employed doctor
- Income up to € 10,000 gross per month
- Flexible full-time working hours (10 half days a week)
- You will work as the all-around ophthalmologist alongside a team of 12 professionals.
- The costs for the Dutch language course will be covered through a training agreement after signing your contract
- Possibility to obtain your RIZIV registration
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.