- Our vacancies
- Aspiring Ophthalmologist for a regional hospital
Aspiring Ophthalmologist for a regional hospitalBelgium, Flanders
For this regional hospital our client is looking for an dedicated ophthalmologist where ophthalmology activity is 75% in the hospital. The hospital has 224 accredited beds and employs about 700 people. In total there are 32 medical disciplines and 129 doctors. This makes it the largest employer in the region. The mission of the hospital is to ‘’Offer a broad spectrum of quality and patient-oriented care". Our client does this in close cooperation with primary care and with categorial, supra-regional and university partners.
What are you going to do?
For this hospital we are looking for an enthusiastic all-around colleague. You are going to work together with two other ophthalmologists. We are looking for someone who will become independent. You can also get an opportunity to do your private consultation in the hospital. All common diagnostic equipment are available at the consultation rooms (Lenstar, Goldmann, OCT, Fluoangiography, Octopus, Argon and Yag laser, Synoptophore, Hess). The operating theater is supplied with quality equipment. Due to a rapidly aging population the region has high potential for pathology. The on-call service is also ensured by the peripheral ophthalmologists in the region.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05699
- You are able to work independently
- Work as a self-employed doctor
- Performance based income € 150,000 - € 200,000 gross per year
- Flexible full-time working hours (10 half days a week)
- Part time is negotiable
- Can speak French/ must also learn Dutch
- Small team- working with other 2 ophthalmologists
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Apply for your dream job abroad
- Get worry free guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch tailored to high skilled healthcare professionals together with our other medical applicants
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of by our consultants
Are you the match?
If you feel you are the match for this position, apply while it is still available. Register and you will be contacted by one of our recruiters if you are a match.
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Contact us.
Do you want to start working in the Netherlands or Belgium, or would you like to meet with us for personalized information and advice? Contact us now!