Radiologist for radiological centerBelgium
This organization stands for:
- An initiative of radiologists
- A grouping of private radiology practices
- Fast, high-quality private radiology
- Focus on Belgium
- An alternative to the solo private practice
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05839
This is you:
- Recognition doctor-specialist in X-ray diagnostics;
- Experience with RX, ultrasound duplex, mammography, bone densitometry, CBCT;
- Interest in muscoloskeletal ultrasound and infiltrations is an added value;
- Have an accreditation for screening mammography;
- Knowledge of CT & MRI is a plus for teleradiology.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Working as a self-employed doctor;
- Performance income up to €200,000 gross per year;
- Flexible full-time working hours (10 half days a week);
- Part time is negotiable;
- Insurance, car, telephone are paid from your gross income;
- Lower tax rate as a self-employed doctor;
- Holiday days to be determined yourself.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Tracy grew up in Brazil and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in the United States for two years as an au pair and then came to the Netherlands for love. Tracy is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Tracy is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!